THE INITIAL PLANNING
As your family situation changes, so your home needs to change too. You would want to go through your home renovation or house extension without the unnecessary disruption of moving the family away from their familiar surroundings and lifestyle.
We have done enough renovations to become extension experts in all manner of styles, from classic Victorian and Edwardian to Californian Bungalow. You and your friends will be amazed how the place can get such a modern look with so little investment.
FROM START TO FINISH
While no two renovations are the same, the process of planning your renovation is the same :
- Enlist a Draftsman or Architect to provide preliminary plans or sketches
- Provide a specifications or wish list for your project
- Contact a Registered Builder for estimation of costs
- Finalise your ideas and provide working drawings for a full quotation of building costs
- Employ a Registered Builder
- Obtain permits and/or compliance for council requirements
- Sign building contracts
- Build your dream
We will stand by you at each of the steps and we will proudly shake hands at the party on the completion.